Solace Transparent Black
Inspired by the classic tennis shoes, the Solace collection is both versatile, sporty and also elegant due to its signature suede details. It’s crafted from a mix of full grain leather and premium suede leather on the outside and goatskin leather on the inside, maintaining Fine Counsel’s promise of comfort yet adding a touch of chic to your attire.
- Upper: Full-grain leather & premium suede leather
- Lining: Goatskin leather
- Sole: Thermoplastic Rubber sole
- Logo stamp in gold-tone
- Handcrafted in Indonesia
Full-grain leather is the best type of leather. It is the strongest and most durable leather. Additionally, since the grain is so tight, it resists moisture very well.
Premium suede leather is made from the underside of the skin, entirely from cow. Its softness, thinness, and pliability make it suitable for clothing and delicate uses.
Goatskin leather has natural properties that enables it to not only be soft and supple but also water-resistant. It serves a functional purpose of being flexible enough to ensure comfort, has the ability to absorb humidity and long-lasting.
Thermoplastic Rubber sole is made from raw rubber that is moulded with pre-designed shoe sole moulds. The advantages of this material are the minimum friction force and durability on rough surfaces. It is very comfortable to wear all day because of the softness of the sole.
HOW TO CARE
- Do not store in a box or area that doesn't have air circulation
- Do not wash soaked with water
- Use damp cloth or non-alcohol wet tissue to wipe dirty areas
- Occasionally use leather moisturizer to maintain its moisture
- Use a shoe tree if you want the shape to last
- Take it to a shoe care service for regular maintenance